This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
On Thursday February 13th, in the new Qmandà public park in Quito, children from Ecuasol Plan met with Lilian Thuram, past world champion football player.
To make a good start to the year, Una Luz En Tu Vida is offering its beneficiaries music therapy activities in partnership with the Ambato Conservatory of Music.
On International Women’s Day, the team of Las Marias took part in an event organised by the Municipal Council for Women of Cuenca Canton on 8 March 2014 at Abdon Calderon Park.
A large number of beneficiaries were at the event to celebrate this day
dedicated to love and friendship with the team of Una Luz En Tu Vida!
During the month of January and February, beneficiaries of Cristo de la Calle enjoyed fun filled activities and outings before heading back to the school benches.
Organised as part of Movimiento Mi Cometa's DIGS programme, Clave De Sur helped out with this day promoting awareness of water protection and conservation!
Offering education and therapy to children with disabilities in Zaruma.