This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
Ecuasol welcomed a rather special team during the month of December. Indeed, eight volunteers straight from the United States (and Canada) spent a month at the Foundation to give a helping hand in constructing Plan Ecuasol’s building. Their mission: 11 months 11 countries worldwide!
We were overjoyed in October when the Casa de Juventud was granted a subsidiary by the French Embassy to build a multimedia library in Saraguro: it is now all stations go: on 25 February, the library opened its doors to the public.
On Wednesday 11 February, with carnival week in full swing, the whole team of volunteers along with some of the teachers took the children, who had turned up in their masses (29 in all) to the Tingo swimming pool in south Quito.
Supports community development, led by homemakers, young, persons with disabilities, and farmers