This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
The second edition of the solidarity race “Cristo de la Calle 5K” was a success. That sporty day gathered around 900 people loving it, who’ve proved their talents and brought their own touch to this social helping initiative as well.
Clave de Sur participated this Saturday to a community festival organised by Mi Cometa. Concerts by music groups of CDS, dance shows by the young people of Mi Cometa, Empanadas stands were at the heart of the program.
The Ecuasol foundation has organised, with the French-Ecuadorian high school La Condamine, the international photography project “Inside Out” launched by the artist JR.
The community festival was celebrated in Guasmo Sur, in the surrounndings of the bluilding Mi Comenta movement.
Takes in and cares for adults experiencing severe intellectual disabilities.Through art therapy and behavioral monitoring, the foundation fosters the independence and welfare of its residents.