This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
In Ambato, the year began with a working party at the foundation. Once the work was done, the foundation invited parents of those participating in the foundation’s projects to find out about what’s planned for 2015 - workshops and other activities the foundation plans to deliver. The therapy and family activities have already restarted.
We were overjoyed in October when the Casa de Juventud was granted a subsidiary by the French Embassy to build a multimedia library in Saraguro: it is now all stations go: on 25 February, the library opened its doors to the public.
On Wednesday 11 February, with carnival week in full swing, the whole team of volunteers along with some of the teachers took the children, who had turned up in their masses (29 in all) to the Tingo swimming pool in south Quito.
On Friday 27 February, the youth and adults that participate in ADESPORO’s sewing and carpentry workshops celebrated the end of the school year.
Offering education and therapy to children with disabilities in Zaruma.