This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
On November 25th was celebrated the international day of eradication against gender violence. In Gualaceo, was organized the event called “Strengthening commitments to non-violent Gualaceo”, in which Las Marias participated.
On Saturday November the 26th was organized, with the help of other programs of the movement Mi cometa, a movie evening where It was showed the work done by the association inside and outside the community.
Last Friday our kids from CEA San Roque presented their activities they did with the foundation CRISFE. Every Friday our children go to this organization to play, do arts and crafts or paint. Since September they were doing activities related to personal values. At the end they wrote their own song about values which they presented to their parents.
On the 15th of January a Canadian who worked as volunteer 12 years ago, came back to CENIT. She came with her family - her husband and her two children - and brought lots of toys for our kids. Thanks a lot!
Music activities in the working-class neighbourhood of Guasmo Sur, south of Guayaquil.