This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
On May 31st, on the occasion of the international day of the game and to celebrate the day of the Child (June 1st), the game libraries of San Vicente set up a fun filled day, rich in surprises for all beneficiaries.
On May 22, on the occasion of the 33rd anniversary of the township of Catamayo, all children of the psychosocial center of Catamayo proudly paraded in the streets of the town.
As part of the ARI project (Atencion y Reinsercion Integral), the Jovenes para el Futuro Foundation, member of the Una Opcion Mas network, organised a concert in the city of Ambato on 21 June 2014.
The pupils and the Fpanjez team paraded in honour of Mexico during the comparsas of Zaruma.
Supports women and families who have been victims of domestic violence and organises preventive actions.