This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
A little early but not that anyone seemed to mind, the Christmas Party took place on the 21 December at Plan Ecuasol’s offices with the children and their families.
The toy libraries organized a small party to mark the passage into the New Year in the Ecuadorian tradition, with the children of Nueva Esperanza and Centurion, our two toy libraries.
On Thursday February 13th, in the new Qmandà public park in Quito, children from Ecuasol Plan met with Lilian Thuram, past world champion football player.
To make a good start to the year, Una Luz En Tu Vida is offering its beneficiaries music therapy activities in partnership with the Ambato Conservatory of Music.
From December 7th to 13th, the Mashi Pierre Youth Centre travelled to Quito with 13 young people from Saraguro to visit the XVIII World Festival of Young People and Students.
Supports the development of micro enterprises run by housewives, disabled young people and farmers living in rural areas.