This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
Une Option de Plus has developed its activities in France and offers training programs for the volunteers of the organizations as well as for all interested volunteers of other organizations. We also undertake awareness activities on international solidarity in schools. Furthermore, we participate in various events of the associative life all year long. Watch the video shot during the 2012 Week of Solidarity.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
Prevensud organised, on September 1st, a working group for the students of Tecnologica Equinoccial University located in the provinces of Santa Elena about themes as reproductive and sexual health, warning about early pregnancies, HIV AIDS, sexual and reproductive rights and more…
The Casa of Juventus Mashi Pierre welcomes its two new volunteers: Diego Regosa is Italian, coming here for 6 months, and Elisabeth Tichon comes from Belgium and stays for 2 years.
UNISUR offers businesses and people in the south of Quito support in the implementation of policies of corporate social responsibility