This space is intended to shine the spotlight on the initiatives of Ecuadorian organisations that strive every day in the field to improve the daily lives of this country's inhabitants.
You too can become an actor or partner in the initiatives by providing human or financial support. Find out how by clicking here.
- creating a synergy between them so they can exchange their respective experiences and optimise their know-how;
- organizing workshops, events, meetings and other forums where NGOs can exchange best practice, pool their experience, improve their skills through training, and in this way build a true network of local grass-roots initiatives;
- conducting audits on their operation, financing, needs, etc.;
- giving advice on project setup, specific funding research and communication;
- making the public aware of their involvement;
- improving their visibility at international scale.
This label is the official seal of the pledge and passion the mediated NGOs bring to their work, their performance and their management of the support they receive.
It is awarded by a commission composed of a team of French members and local auditors specialised in NGO location and study, following a complete audit.
UNITED FOR A BETTER ECUADOR !
The president of the association invited the beneficiaries of the Rosa Elvira of León center to spend the 5th of March 2013 in the garden of his Azogues property, to enjoy some time outdoors.
On 8th March 2013, the team of Las Marias held two discussions for high school students from the cities of Gualaceo and Paute on the topic of sexual rights.
On 2 March, at the Atahualpa Stadium, a ceremony was held in honour of Lenin Moreno, the vice president of Ecuador and a major force for disability rights. AYUDEMOS a Vivir was invited to attend.
Offer social and educational activities for the most underprivileged children and youths of San Vicente.